Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kristina Montuori Bridal Portraits


Last Saturday, Nov. 27th, Kate and I traveled up to Roanoke, VA for the GORGEOUS wedding of Kristina Montuori and Jon Hillman. I'm still working on the blog post for the event, but thought I'd go ahead and share some bridal portraits I shot with Kristina this October. As you can see, Kristina is an incredibly beautiful bride! More photos from the big day to come in the next day or so!  




Kristina and Jon were married at St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Roanoke, VA.  





More photos from Kristina and Jon's wedding soon!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills. Fotógrafos de Boda en Ciudad Real

Flying Pig Ibiza Wedding Spain said...

Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
Ibiza Wedding