Thursday, September 17, 2009

Amy and Kevin-Lauren Carroll

Hi! Associate, Lauren Carroll Here. Two weeks ago (Labor Day weekend), I had the pleasure of photographing Amy and Kevin's Gorgeous wedding at the Georgia Southern Botanical Garden in Statesboro, GA. I met Amy and Kevin in photojournalism class at UGA, even before they fell in love! I witnessed their courtship back then (which involved a lot of kindergarten-style flirting) and I'm so thrilled that I was able to be a part of their wedding as well. To be honest, they still flirt like children, which is fabulous! They are so loving towards one another and after spending time with their families, I can see exactly where they learned to be so caring! 

Below are some photo highlights from the big day. The weather was perfect, the garden was beautiful and the party was hoppin'! All in all, a fantastic day!











1 comment:

Allison H. said...

I had a magazine class with them too! I also witnessed a lot of kindergarten-style flirting. Congrats Amy and Kevin!