Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ashley, Josh, and Baby Levi

While spending some time in Raleigh, I got to visit with my friends Ashley and Josh and their new baby boy, Levi. I had so much fun meeting and hanging out with this incredibly happy little baby boy! Below are some highlights from our shoot this past Saturday, Nov. 14. 
Ashley, Josh and Levi in front of their home in North Raleigh. 


What an adorable family!!


Levi and Mommy!

Ashley and Josh admit to being incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such a happy and easy-going baby!! I have to agree that Levi was one of the happiest babies I've ever seen! He didn't get fussy at all during my visit (and a baby's first photo session can sometimes be a scary thing!) 
I wanted to include a few photos from Ashley and Josh's wedding (below) which took place last February at the chapel at Meredith College here in Raleigh, NC. It's so great to be a part of a couple's wedding day, but it's even better to keep up with the couples after the wedding day and see their family grow! 

Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys on Saturday! 

No comments: