Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Natalie, my adorable baby sister!

My baby sister, Natalie, has been my muse since she was born! I got to visit with her and her mom on Saturday (Nov. 14) to take some photos for their holiday cards for this year. Natalie is so much fun and a cutie pie (don't take my word for it....see the photos for yourself!)






Natalie's very proud to be as tall as her sister Sarah now (not a huge accomplishment, since I'm only 5'3" but a feat none-the-less)! 


Natalie and her mom, Suzanne (below). 

Natalie with her rather large German Shepard, Blaze! 


A couple weeks earlier, I took some photos of Natalie with my dad and his wife, Rebecca up at their home in Asheville (below). I thought I would also include a few of these on the post. 

My dad acting serious for their holiday card photos (above) and then being himself (below). I definitely got my silliness from my father! 

No comments: