Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiffany and Jason: Engaged

This Saturday morning, I celebrated the first official day of spring with Tiffany and Jason! The weather was perfect on Saturday and we had so much fun touring around the Biltmore Estate and getting excited about Tiffany and Jason's upcoming wedding at the Grand Bohemian this coming September 24th.

Some photos at the Grand Bohemian, where Tiffany and Jason will get married this fall.



The skies were incredibly blue at the Biltmore!



Tiffany and Jason brought some champagne and had a little picnic up on the hill (below).





Tiffany jumped right up on the edge of the pond (above) with absolutely no fear (although I have to admit that I had some of my own!). Tiffany is one of those fun-loving brides (and Jason one of those grooms) that every photographer dreams of having! She had some of her own ideas about photos and laughed and had a good time the entire day! I had so much fun with these two!










Thanks so much for spending Saturday morning with me! I can't wait to be a part of your wedding this September!

No comments: