Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lowes-Fotos Wedding

What a day! Yesterday's wedding between Allison Lowe and Adam Fotos was, to me, one of those picture-perfect events. From the very beginning of the day, I could literally "feel" the love in the air! Not just the obvious love between Allison and Adam, but also their friends and family that surrounded them. From hugs and greetings to toasts and dancing, there was love everywhere! It was such a joy to be able to be a part of such a happy day.

Allison and Adam got married at the Kenmure Country Club in Flat Rock, NC (just south of Asheville) and the weather held out for us! It didn't begin raining until the reception was well underway--it even stopped to let Adam and Allison have a dry "exit". There were lots of cute kids there (see photos!!) and lots of unc-alumni (go heels!). My fellow photographer (and former bride), Katie Monroe was there to assist me--special thanks to Katie for traveling to be a part of the event! (see last photos).

The couple is headed to Greece today for their honeymoon! Congrats Alli and Adam and thanks for letting me be a part of your day! Below are a few highlights from yesterday's festivities:


Take A look at my lovely assistant from Saturday, Katie Monroe! Below are a few photos that she took yesterday! I also wanted to share a few photos taken by me of Katie and her husband Nate's wedding this past fall!!

2 comments:

Lauren Carroll said...

Now those are the cutest cake toppers I have ever seen!

Great photos, ladies!

unc_sallie said...

Wow, Sarah!! These look fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the wedding. You were so easy to work with, Alli did a great job choosing her photographer. I will be sure to keep your info handy for the future. And, just in case you're trying to place me, I was the blonde bridesmaid also in the UNC J-School! Best of luck to you!!